Saturday, February 8, 2014

Once upon the Eve of the 8th Bead Soup Blog Party...

On the eve of sign ups I get ready 
to begin a new blog devoted only 
to my beading, wire working and lamp working 
{{yes bead camp was the best experience I have had in a long time more on that later}} 
back to the Bead soup Party that Lori Anderson 
is throwing. My phone started reminding me today-:) 
Gotta love schmart phones. Anyhow, I have enjoyed this party 
twice think this was the 6th BSBP. My partner Ema sent me 
beautiful lamp work beads that I wear at least once per week and 
get lots of compliments.I hope there will be more blogs now that I 
am going to have an exclusive blog for my different roles. Well technology 
will continues to be a challenge until the house is built, but hey did the 
last two with limited access so its all good.  I was using a different blog, 
tree of life, which I am going to use for my farm life, so come
and visit there too and sit a spell.
Until tomorrow…Peace~Laurie

PS Got a new addition yesterday :-)




Love her already!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment